Well I Know I Am Going To Loose 2nd

road-runner

Just got back for Frys, I am going to try and get these 2 new machines a 2.8 and a 2.4 folding tonight, I can not have nothing to eat or drink after midnight for my surgury in the morning. I will probably be given up 2nd but not quite as easy!

Adding 2 more!

:foldon:

Edited by road-runner

Woot Road-Runner! I see what you mean about some people sneaking up on you. Reem looks like he is taking no prisoners. Keep up the good work!

Looks like your going to have to add an addition onto your house just keep all of your machines there.

Woot Road-Runner! I see what you mean about some people sneaking up on you. Reem looks like he is taking no prisoners. Keep up the good work!

Looks like your going to have to add an addition onto your house just keep all of your machines there.

Yea a little to close for comfort! but its all fun and for a good cause, I wish I would have had more money and got H.T. but I just coudnt do it. I just now remembered video cards, I hope those MB have on board because I completly forgot, I borrowed $500.00 from my mom and got my dad to take me to frys I came back out and had to get another $400.00 from him! He said I spend to much money on computers, I said its my hobby, nothing else said. I have got to look and see if those MB have on board video if not they will not be folding tonight, I wanted to get them going before my surgury. Oh well I will get them going someway, somehow, may have to rob some video cards from the P2s if they will work.

dang you Stern... i'll be 3 pieces short of an A64 next week... and it won't be til next month that i get the cpu, ram, and hd's... bah... you'll overtake me, but not for long... not for long... mark my words sonny jim! :lol:

Holy crap, Mr. Richy McRichinson. Wish I had the money to just go out and buy a few computers on a whim, and then just "Whoops, forgot a video card"

I mean, really...

I got the video cards after my surgery or injections in my back, paid 2 X what it would cost at frys, my mom did not want to go to frys. We lost power today, a bad storm with tornados came through, I was without power for at least a couple hours, one of my 3.2C with the MSI board has been givening me problems BSofD I brought it home to work on tommorow, so I have to get it back going and build the other two. The ones at the office are off the power was off there to, so nothings folding there. Then I had to get all the machines back up and folding here at the house, this is turning into work checking the computer in 2 places, and replacing parts when go out. But anyway I should have all 3 folding tomorrow.