Mozilla Firefox 1.0

d3bruts1d

What are you thoughts about Firefox 1.0?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. What are you thoughts about Firefox 1.0?

• Using it - It is great
    • Using it - It is ok
    • Using it - It isn't really that good
    • Using it - It sucks
    • Using older version of Firefox
    • Tried it and sticking with Opera.
    • Tried it and sticking with IE (including Maxathon, MyIE2, Avant, etc.)
    • Not tried it and sticking with Opera
    • Not tried it and sticking with IE (including Maxathon, MyIE2, Avant, etc.)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only problem I have with it is IE opens up WAY faster, but once it's open, its FAST. Also the Tab browsing is very great since im a neat freak and try not to have so many windows open on my taskbar. I still have IE around for those sites that the code was created for IE only.

did they make the tabbed browsing ACTULLY tabbed? because whenever i tried it i would click a link and the dang thing would open in a new window. If someone can explain to me how they think thats tabbed browsing Id be forever gratefull

I like opera better, the mouse gestures and changing from page to page is smoother, but am using FF cause i don't want to (can't) pay for opera right now(and don't want the ad version, a 15 in monitor is small enough)

I've been a staunch supporter of Mozilla from the start. I use Firefox exclusively on my laptop and work computers and only use IE when accessing sites that has IE non-standard HTML.

Firefox's popup blocker works great as do the tabs.

I use Mozilla on my home desktop for the Composer tool and have never had any issues for as long as I can remember