About H2omachines.com

Guest H2OMachines.com

Guest H2OMachines.com

hello everyone, i want it tell you that this forum is kick ..

i need some help (some feedback) i have started a web site selling water cooled systems ready to ship and i would like you guy (experts) to take a look at it ad tell me what you think ?

i will have a contest for a logo design, and wallpaper design for the site with some very interesting prizes.... thank you :D

The site looks good, but I agree you need prices and warranty info. I would also post up some of your systems benchmark scores, although the general public has no idea what's good or not.

Building custom H20 systems can be quite a chore, and the line between warranty and user error is often hard to tell. Selling a H20 cooled computer to someone who knows nothing about it will often lead to problems, all of which will get blaimed on the maker.

Will they have to send the unit to you in order to get the water changed? How would you distinguish between user or system build error?

I have a few minor nitpicks, like the can you handle it picture,why is the bottom of the case and the card cut off its also really blocky at the bottom and looks kinda tacky.if that was smoothed out, and personall I don't like the font you used to for the model numbers, yeah everyone else is hitting on serious things but theres no point in restating that so I'm just nitpicking on little visuals. Another thing, you kept the brand name on the cpu and mobo, but chopped it off of everything else? I don't prefer one way or the other, i mean the cpu is kind of a given and you should put that there but i'd like to see more unity when it comes to branding the rest of the componets, Spelling things out and motherboard models couldn't hurt either, capitalization, welp looks like I hit on just about everything I could, nice site overall though, hope you get buisness

Guest H2OMachines.com

thank you very much for replaying :)

i will unswer all your questions:

i have not prices displayed because i courentelly need some help, i wanna add a shopping cart to my site but i never done it and i dont know where to start!

ok well this machines have bean tested under pressure and they have passed based on koolance but i do understan that accident could always happen and that is why we will have a 30day warrant that the system wont leak, see because if the system did not leak within 30days there is a very small chance that it is out fault.

we will walk people trough the operation and if they think they cant do it we will be glad to do it for them as long as they pay the shipping cost.

even if the computer leaks for expample and your video card got wet, you can always well clean it and send it to the manifacture (nvidia/ati) you will have manifactor waranty on all your products, for example your memory will have life time warranty your mobo and your video card will have from 1 to 3years of warranty.....

if you have any more questions please dont hesitate to ask ;)

Guest H2OMachines.com
are you a licensed reseller of all the parts including the koolance case?

working on it, i should be by the time the site is fully operational

just glanced over your site, i'm concerned about the system specs:

3200+ AMD 1Mb cache Barton

ASUS Mother Board Socket-A

1 GIG RAM

120 GIG hard drive

DVD Burner and CD Burner

6800 video card 128Mb

koolance watercooled case

480 Watt Antec Power supply with blue lights

Fan Controller

Full version Windows XP home

You need to sort this out... I'm not impressed by it, and it lets your site down, until I read through these specs I was happy with what you've done...

3200+ AMD 1Mb cache Barton

- 1MB cache on a Barton? not 512KB? really? if so, it might be better to go for something like this:

AMD Athlon XP 3200+ (Barton core, 1MB cache)

ASUS Mother Board Socket-A

- what model?

1 GIG RAM

- what speed? PC3200 or higher? CL? other timings? 1 stick? 2 sticks?

120 GIG hard drive

- SATA or ATA? spindle speed? cache?

DVD Burner and CD Burner

- read speed, re-write speed, write speed, dual layer speed? cache?

6800 video card 128Mb

- make? model? core speed? memory speed?

koolance watercooled case

- is there just one model?

480 Watt Antec Power supply with blue lights

- surely it has an actual name?

Fan Controller

- which one?

Full version Windows XP home

- as opposed to the half version? :lol: sorry but the Service Pack revision is more important to me than a "full version"... oh, you mean, an actual copy of WinXP as opposed to a recovery disk thing... meh

also, i HATE winxp home...

sorry if that's a bit harsh, but that spec section really sucked and stood out from the rest of your site (because it looks generally very sharp :))

Guest H2OMachines.com

thanks hardnrg ! thats the kind of feedback i need :)

i will work on the specs today, i will let you guys know whene its ready :bah:

Only big negative I have: testimonials? lol, I haven't seen that since the last pyramid-scheemer tried to get me to join his "squad." Now understand that I am NOT calling you that, and that to the average joe a testimonials section is a "good thing;" but to many people, that is seen as a common practice of quacks and scammers and can cause the site and/or owner to loose credibility even if the people involved are running a great and honest business. Unless we know them to be okay.

If you want an example, head over to Michaelscomputers.com and prepare to laugh and shake your head in disgust at the same time. The owner has changed the site since the computer world came down on his head and has toned down the BS level a bit, but he's still the butt of our jokes.

Overall, your site looks good, and I'll check it out again at it's completion. Ohh... and welcome to OCC!