Sign in to follow this  
Kamikaze_Badger

Windows 98 Source Code Leaked!

All the windows source codes are like that. I bunch of swear words and inside jokes.

At least the ones I've seen.

I'm glad that you guys understand that it's a joke. Some guy at another forum, which will remain nameless(www.terrouge.com/forums) said the following:

hat is a nice joke but it really is, if you will let me say it, bad. The code is too short. Another thing is that there is no such programming language that was used. The sleep function, the include functions, and the do while loop syntax were too contradictory to be true. If you wanted to make it better, you should have stuck to one language.

For once something you post is funny! Aplause, Who ever said that needs to be slapped. I think its a brilliant source code.

...the guy in the quote just said that he knows what you posted was a joke... He was saying that in order for it to actually be funny, you needed to make it look more like actual source code. :rolleyes:

Phat, don't argue with me or you'll face the wrath of t3h furries.

And it was meant as a joke against M$ developers and their coding. Sheesh.

EDIT: Slap this guy: http://terrouge.com/forums/index.php?showuser=914

http://terrouge.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5156

Yes, I'm Silver_Fox... surprise anyone?

Yes lol, I know it was a joke, what I was saying was - you were saying that the guy on the other forum thought that what you posted was NOT a joke, when in fact, the guy on the other forum DID know it was a joke and he said so in the quote you posted from him. You follow me, okay?

I know your post was a joke about Microsoft.