Christmas Wish List - Speakers

DrDuktayp

mb quart are good, but their is better.

Yeah there is but depends....as far as component speakers systems for cars there really is nothing better. As far as home audio i am not sure, i know they have a pair of speakers that are like $20,000, but that is insane, they are supposed to be the best of the best but there could be better. What do you consider better?

Here's the thing... a car is not the best environment for listening to music. Accousticly and... well environmentally. You could put the best speakers in the world into a car and have them sound like total crap because your ear is so close to the driver. I've heard a few "expensive" car systems. By expensive i mean they cost way more than my system and really don't sound NEARLY as good. Yeah maybe more bass because your in an enclosed area.. but not sound quality wise...

i know what you mean.....but honestly it does not really matter how close the driver is to your head, It does but the speakers really arent that close to your head. i mean what it really depends on is the quality of the amp and the watts and the quality of the actual speaker, i guarantee that if you heard the system going into my car or the system in my friends car, i doubt you could find a better sounding system. Oh and it also depends heavily on the installation and how it is put in.

Money, I know it sounds petty, but I seriously would just like some money for Christmas. I had to fork over $500 for a Uhaul truck to move my stuff up to Edmonton, plus my hours are getting cut back at work because productivity is low(customers just aren't bringing in machines to work on). Couldn't of come at a worse time since its Christmas and I need to buy others gifts.

• 3 years later...