Nfs:ug2

TimeMachine

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is ther eanyway to rotate the camera? btw

anyone wana upload thier save game files! :P im stuck....

C:\Documents and Settings\user\Local Settings\Application Data\NFS Underground 2

i love the new way you play and the new cars/upgrades alot more than the first one, i think this new one is much nicer. (but on easy (what i play on :P) its really easy, i win most races by more than 20 seconds (on a streetx i even lapped a guy, lol)

I had wanted the first one, but never wound up getting around to getting it for various reasons. I have so many games to play now, I'm wondering if I should get it. What do you guys think? I have HL2/CS:S, Sims 2, Guild Wars, and FarCry which I just got for free with my system and haven't even played yet. NFS:U2 is completely different from any of those at least, so I'm thinking I could get in some races every now and then when I want a change. I need to get a gamepad though. I really like those Nyko Airflow ones :).

i dont think game pads are neccessary but good to have, alos man my 64mb isnt cutting it :(*

Well I've played the older NFS games using a keyboard and it sucks. Gamepads are necessary, IMHO....at least for me.

I play with a Logitech Formula Force GP...dang it's such a fun game. Cranked all the details to the max at 1280x1024 without a hitch (runs smoother on my system than the first one did, even though it looks MUCH better). B)