Official Half-Life 2 Discussion Thread

d3bruts1d

I know this is going to sound stupid, but does the Sprint/Walk button make a difference in movement speed? I've pressed both and nothing happens, my speed remains the same.

Just started playing an hour ago. Love it so far

I've used sprint and it definitely works because you see your power guage deplete when you do it.

and what the heck is up with people no longer using the "spoiler text"?? I had to scroll past everything so as not to ruin any surprises.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can start up a server for a match tomorrow if you guys are down, just pm me and, depending on how many of you are interested, we can get a good match started up. (I know we can't multi with HL2, but with CS:S we can have some fun) :)

PS. Just played for 3 hours... that was fun, now I got work until 3am. :(

I can start up a server for a match tomorrow if you guys are down, just pm me and, depending on how many of you are interested, we can get a good match started up. (I know we can't multi with HL2, but with CS:S we can have some fun) :)

Special_K, check out this thread: http://forums.overclockersclub.com/?showtopic=38066&st=20

We have several interested ppl for Saturday and/or Sunday :)

Special_K, check out this thread: http://forums.overclockersclub.com/?showtopic=38066&st=20

We have several interested ppl for Saturday and/or Sunday :)

Thanks Clay. Hopefully I should do well as a server on a T5... Can't wait to get home... :)

...Just beat the game... Cant wait for HL3 to come out... That was a dang good game... That last gravity gun is the .... i love that thing wish i had it threw the hole game..

BTW... gotta love the "ragdoll" effect... look at the body i threw like 60feet in the air.. lol

well its almost 2 am EST and I'm gonna go to bed after a long time playing...I just got into Nova Prospect a few min ago, so I'll have some funn tommorow. Well I'll post some screen shots tomorrow, either befor i got to school or after I get home.

I can't get past the part (on level 3 i think) where you are suposed to "head for the roof".I get pwnd by a mob a cop guys in masks.

BTW the game looks real nice even on dinky 9800 128. I'll figure out how to do fps later and talk about that.

I can't get past the part (on level 3 i think) where you are suposed to "head for the roof".I get pwnd by a mob a cop guys in masks.

BTW the game looks real nice even on dinky 9800 128. I'll figure out how to do fps later and talk about that.

I have a 9800pro 128 and it looks great... Give us a screeny and we can help you better