35k Goes Down

Nuclear

better to have something that looks good and performs good. rather than living in a meat locker (nothing against you nerm) with your rig doused in nitrogen, getting mad because the fsb (or htt) droped 0.0014 mhz

lol i ain't that obssessed. I actually don't keep my room cold for my computer i just like it cold, but it does help get a little higher OC's some times lol

I broke the 35K barrier with the "new" rig earlier today. It came alot easier than I thought, and I've still got plenty of room in the card to squeeze more points. I haven't tweaked the OS yet, so I'll get a few more points from that.

It barely broke the barrier, but 35075 is still 35K. More to come later:

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=8245083

whatever you do panws.. lol.. geesh.. you should give us lessons.. or is it that phase change stuff your using HU?? lol

good job

Most people who do LN2 or DI have phase change units they just use the LN2 and DI to get there maximum overclock and then fall back on the phase change unit i wouldnt mind trying LN2 one of these days but i wont waste my time unless i have phase change so all of the insulateing i have done isnt wasted.

• 2 weeks later...

Considering how much money I make, I'm wondering why I didn't buy an FX-55. It's getting tempting, seeing all these crazy scores.

Hey, Nuc, we could have another benchmark war!! j/king...........I don't wanna mess with you again. I would like to mention I was all on air and Nuc was W/Ced, etc......