Banned Again ?

k1e1v1i1n

hey guys thought i was back but i guess not i was banned a wial back for being a . and i thought the ban was over seeing is that i can post and whatnot but i went into the chat and kalu saw me and was quick to ban me again i guess it must b nice to have the power to kik ppl on ur currentt mood . anyways just wanted everyone to know i tryed to come back and b a part of the comunity again but it seems maybe that wont b happening . oh ya i guess wial i still can i got a mobie 2600 and had it up to 2.63 woot .

hey guys thought i was back but i guess not i was banned a wial back for being a . and i thought the ban was over seeing is that i can post and whatnot but i went into the chat and kalu saw me and was quick to ban me again i guess it must b nice to have the power to kik ppl on ur currentt mood . anyways just wanted everyone to know i tryed to come back and b a part of the comunity again but it seems maybe that wont b happening . oh ya i guess wial i still can i got a mobie 2600 and had it up to 2.63 woot .

once agian your foot in your mouth kevin.. you where banned from the IRC channel ( this thread explains most of it ) and the ban was not given a date of release even tho in pm you state that it was a 60 day ban, even if that where true, it has not been 60 days since the ban was placed, you have posted in 2 threads since sept 1st.. one on the 11th of this month and another on the 12th, you where never banned from the forum to the best of my knowledge.. as far as it goes for me kick/banning you in irc.. that had nothing to do with my mood.. what you did was called "ban evasion" and is against the rules of the ETG servers (g-line offence to be exact which is a permenant ban from all ETG servers) and im quiet sure OCC has rules against this also, logs of IRC and the pms sent tonight wil be passed on to staff for review

Edited by KaluMinati

bla bla bla thought u were done with it . io guess thats how it gos , say what u want its a free country as long as u have the power to do the banning , i didnt break any rules . i was baned and i didnt bother with the chat and then it was over so i went in and not untill u saw me did i get banned again . so go nuts bann me i was banned b4 i am sure i will live but u r wrong and u were wrong to get it done the first time too .

This could have been resolved via a PM, but since you posted about it.

Read your warning profile k1e1v1i1n. It clearly states in there that you are (and have been) permanently banned from the IRC Channel due to your actions on Sep 1 2004. In addition to the permanent ban from IRC, you received a 60 day ban from the forums.

If you need more of an explanation, the OCC rules can be found here, and the rules of the IRC network can be found here. And again, additional information is available in your warning profile.

KaluMinati did absolutely nothing wrong with re-banning you from the IRC channel. You were never unbanned.