This Is Not Good :(

O(V)eGA_l2el)

I used DBAN to wipe the content from the drive I thought was my first hard drive, but it wiped the second.(this contains important data)

I have two identical Western Digital 80GB HDs. Is it possible to recover these files from my hard drive? Any suggested recovery programs?

how does it wipe it? if it actually goes through the drive and rewrites everything over w/ 1 and 0's, then i think ur up a creek w/ out apaddle. or a boat for that reason lol. j/k newayz, im not sure of any programs but good luck!

Ok, I am using GetDataBack for NTFS. In Disk Management the drive I want to recover the data from is known as "Unallocated" Disk 1. After checking HD129 (the drive I want to recover data from) and scanning it does not detect any file systems in Step 4 of GetDataBack for NTFS. I used the NTFS file system before I used DBAN. This HD was only used for storage (it held backups of my data-no OS was installed on this drive) First, should I create a partition on the drive then scan; am I doing something wrong?