(OCC) OverclockersClub Skin For EMIII

sykocus

I made a skin for Electron microscope III, the F@H monitoring app. you can d/l the skin here:

Overclockersclub.com skin.

Just unzip it to the skins folder of your EM III folder.

skin-screen-1.01.jpg

For those not familiar with EM III you can d/l it here. Unzip it to any directory, i created one called EM III in my F@H folder. *note* EM III only works with the console client of F@H

When you start it up click the microscope icon on the upper left part of the interface. That will take you to the options page. Click the computer icon without a magnifying glass and navigate to your F@H folder, or enter the path in the "Box Path" box.

boxpath.jpg

You may also enter identifying information about the machine you are using, this will correspond with the the information displayed on the EM III interface.

extrainfo.jpg

When you are done click "Add Box"

You can use EM III to monitor remote systems on your network by entering the network path to the "Box Path" box.

networkbox.jpg

Once you are done adding your boxes, click the right arrow at the top of the options window and select the Overclockersclub skin. if you haven't extracted it yet, close the options window (but you may keep the EM III interface open) and do so.

Have Fun.

Misc Notes and Updates

10 Oct - Changed some of the text colors around to be a little more uniform with the OCC site colors and hopefully easier to read.

This skin does have a custom error message (its the emerror.wav file) just so you know it's comming and not your computer developing a personality.

Edited by sykocus

Great job sykocus!!!!!

I've been hoping someone would do this - esp. someone with a lot more talent than me!! Just downloaded it and will install here in a minute.

Thanks sykocus,

It looks great, I changed some of the text to Green. It's a little easier on my eyes, thanks again.

D3 is right of course the OCC Orange is much smoother.

here's a pic:

Edited by Dimonicka

So is this skin going to be submitted to EM-DC? It's already here, but it would fit right in with the team skins section at their site. Not to mention the "bragging rights" as our team name will appear with the few others there.