Saw

HomerJaySimpson

Anyone seen this movie yet? I just watched it tonight and i have to say, it is amazing! It's very twisted and there's loads of gore, but the twists in the story are great. A lot of thought went into it and it's great!! :D

The reveiws for it says that it is a horrible movie, but each one of my friends that went to see it loved it, they thought it was the freakiest movie in a long time. Too bad I had to work the night that they decided to go :-(

Although I really want to see it, I agree that the critics almost always say that good movies were horrible and crappy movies are good. I mean the critics thought Gosford Park was good. I couldn't force myself to watch it, it was that bad.

Although I really want to see it, I agree that the critics almost always say that good movies were horrible and crappy movies are good. I mean the critics thought Gosford Park was good. I couldn't force myself to watch it, it was that bad.

I think critics try too hard to be controversial and outspoken about good movies. It must make them feel better or big or whatever, i never listen to them anyway :)

I'm sorry to say, this movie was a big let down to me, "The Grudge" is much better for a good scare. I was expecting more gore, a little more graphic portrayal of the scenes, and better acting (the "emotional" scene near the end was like a lame version of the Titanic "I'll never let go" scene). I must give credit to that one big twist though, I definitely didn't see it coming... If you saw the movie, you know which one I'm talking about ;)