Sign in to follow this  
pi-dickens_project

HALO2 In Less Than 12 Hours

How are you getting HALO2?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. How are you getting HALO2?

• In the Mail
    • Graveyard shift baby, 12am tomorrow morning!
    • Early tomorrow, with everybody else.
    • Um, tomorrow... when the lines die down.
    • Ugh, HALO2? Bah

All of you naysayers are comparing apples to oranges. You simply cannot compare console and pc games. Halo 2 is gonna be the best thing since sliced bread for the console world. Its gonna have the best multiplayer/console action ever. Last I checked you could not get you and three of your friends around a big screen, all four playing at the same time on the internet, with surround sound and decent graphics with a computer. A computer is so far gone from a console, dont even compare the two. They are completely different experiences.

That being said. Im getting my limited edition on friday. I have a friend bringing me a copy. My gamertag is in my sig. Catch ya in halo 2!!

All of you naysayers are comparing apples to oranges. You simply cannot compare console and pc games. Halo 2 is gonna be the best thing since sliced bread for the console world. Its gonna have the best multiplayer/console action ever. Last I checked you could not get you and three of your friends around a big screen, all four playing at the same time on the internet, with surround sound and decent graphics with a computer. A computer is so far gone from a console, dont even compare the two. They are completely different experiences.

:withstupid:

You really cant compare the two. Too bad I have a PS2, thinking about it I should have got an xbox because of all the sweet games coming out (or already out) for it. However I do like GTA San Andreas on my PS2 :P

I guess I'll end up getting Halo 2 when it comes to computer.

i would get hl2 but i dont really like paying for it online. I like a hard cd makes me feel better lol and ill wait for halo2 for comp

Edited by Muddy

I voted for um tommarow. But the should be an option for IDK /mabye not. I'm not a fan so I don't know.

Edit Mabye I'll get the pC Version. Don't have an XBox.

grrr darn parents won't let me go down there tonight! I even threw out an excuse that tomorrow is the only shipment so I would either have to go tonight or wait until after Christmas. Didn't fly. Then I said I was just gonna use my one unexcused absence from school tomorrow, didn't work cause they know I have a midterm tomorrow... well then they told me that I need to excuse my self for a doctors appointment tomorrow at 9... as if I'm gonna go to the docotors like they tell me to. :ph34r: I just hope gamestop is open at 9. :unsure::blink:

grrr darn parents won't let me go down there tonight! I even threw out an excuse that tomorrow is the only shipment so I would either have to go tonight or wait until after Christmas. Didn't fly. Then I said I was just gonna use my one unexcused absence from school tomorrow, didn't work cause they know I have a midterm tomorrow... well then they told me that I need to excuse my self for a doctors appointment tomorrow at 9... as if I'm gonna go to the docotors like they tell me to. :ph34r: I just hope gamestop is open at 9. :unsure::blink:

Did you get xbox live yet? I just sent you a friend invitation. Just so you know ;)

Lets get our game on!!