Sign in to follow this  
pi-dickens_project

HALO2 In Less Than 12 Hours

How are you getting HALO2?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. How are you getting HALO2?

• In the Mail
    • Graveyard shift baby, 12am tomorrow morning!
    • Early tomorrow, with everybody else.
    • Um, tomorrow... when the lines die down.
    • Ugh, HALO2? Bah

well i am unsure of it coming to pc. a lot of people are very optimistic about its return to the pc. but you have to remeber why halo one came to pc....for online gaming, something xbox didn't offer at launch. now that they have xbox live there is no motive for halo to be released to pc. unless their is a big list of like 100,000 people saying that they want it on pc. that is unlikly so i dont think it will come. i would absolutly love it if it came but the odds are slim to none.

well i am unsure of it coming to pc. a lot of people are very optimistic about its return to the pc. but you have to remeber why halo one came to pc....for online gaming, something xbox didn't offer at launch. now that they have xbox live there is no motive for halo to be released to pc. unless their is a big list of like 100,000 people saying that they want it on pc. that is unlikly so i dont think it will come. i would absolutly love it if it came but the odds are slim to none.

100,000 people is nothing now.. halo 2 for xbox has over a million reservations. It probably wont be out on PC. I hope it doesnt ither, making xbox sales soar!! :D

sales on the halo2 xbox will drop, then they iwll have to release it on PC to continue the sales

it should come to pc in a couple years, but thats ok. anyways they've had over 1.5 million preorders. Insane

halo 2 wil be good because it brings xbox live , the graphics for xbox have alwayz been awsome when it comes it halo, Because of the Hdtv 480p-720p-1080i so you probably don't have high def thats what halo 2 is made for stunning visuals and awsome gameplay.

I get my copy in 3 hrs 50mins so i'll be playing all night even though i played the pal version

wee wee

remember its just my opinon.

ok i just e-mailed www.theInquirer.net and asked if they know any info on it and if they dont if they could write an article asking microsoft to tell if they will release halo2 on pc or not. maybee this will answaer the burning question of will halo2 be coming out for pc or not.

sales on the halo2 xbox will drop, then they iwll have to release it on PC to continue the sales

Even though in the latest sales reports Halo 1 still sold 70,000 copies in the month of August, which I remind you is nearly 3 years after the consoles release. I don't care how many people say HL2 is going to sell better than Halo 2, fact is its not. Halo 2 is HUGE. I bet in in the first two weeks of release it will sell more than HL2 in its first MONTH out on the market. Time to pick my mom up from the airport, then I'm headin to Gamestop.

The regular Hl was a sleeper hit!!! and people still play it today!! Go check how many people are playing CS right now!! I'll emulate Halo2 on my PC

I'll emulate Halo2 on my PC
:blink: How!?!?!?!?!?! Please tell me how, IM me on aim:snpprtur

I need to know how to do this, i must play halo 2

I bet in in the first two weeks of release it will sell more than HL2 in its first MONTH out on the market. Time to pick my mom up from the airport, then I'm headin to Gamestop.

I wouldn't doubt it if Halo 2 sold more on the first day (provided there are enough copies to go around) than in the first month Half Life 2 will :P.