Sign in to follow this  
pi-dickens_project

HALO2 In Less Than 12 Hours

How are you getting HALO2?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. How are you getting HALO2?

• In the Mail
    • Graveyard shift baby, 12am tomorrow morning!
    • Early tomorrow, with everybody else.
    • Um, tomorrow... when the lines die down.
    • Ugh, HALO2? Bah

well unless they are going to release it for pc anytime soon, then im not going to get it.

i agree with roadkill.

to have a kick-. game, you actually need to release it.

i don't like the hl story anyway.

My friend's brother got his copy last week. He works for FedEx and somehow got one out of a shipment... I hate him

I'm getting my copy tommorow before work, I have one reserved, so I just have to pay up :-O no waiting for me.

Mom had a hysterectomy so she's off work for another month, she actually volunteered to go out at 10 and stand in line for 2 hours to get it for me, everywhere is gonna be croweded tonight, best buy has free donuts and coffee for her tho!

im pullin an all nighter but im not getting it for me i am getting it for my friend at college, he paid me $20 buck for my reservation and that i get it. but another thing is that this weekend ill be at the university of michigans campus for a halo 2 party with about 500 people there. it is going to be the greatest .ing game this world has ever seen. it will blow HL2 and Doom3 out of the water and when it comes out for pc i am going to be one of the first to have it.

I just hope Halo2 would have a more friendly graphics engine, How is it that UT2004(graphics are WAY better than Halo) can run on a radeon 9200 at max settings (800x600).

Edited by silkster

Personally, Halo 2 is gonna blow, 1st cause its not on the PC and 2nd cause its on a console. Half-Life 2 on the other hand...........OWNZ

I'm hopefully going to be at Gamestop tonight, I do have 3 tests tomorrow though... one of them is equivalent to 60 homework assignments and cannot be made up... so I've got my fare share of studying to do tonight. After school tomorrow, NOTHING will interrupt me and my precious time. :sleep::)

Ok I might be the only one but....I have bought so many games, Battlefield Vietnam, Far Cry, Doom 3, Star Wars...This time Im gonna wait a few days and see what people have to say...

Personally, Halo 2 is gonna blow, 1st cause its not on the PC and 2nd cause its on a console. Half-Life 2 on the other hand...........OWNZ

Hey just because you hate consols doesnt mean its gona blow, plus its going to eventually be relased for PC, but when it does, it will have so mch better graphics than on the xbox so :bah: