Sign in to follow this  
pi-dickens_project

HALO2 In Less Than 12 Hours

How are you getting HALO2?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. How are you getting HALO2?

• In the Mail
    • Graveyard shift baby, 12am tomorrow morning!
    • Early tomorrow, with everybody else.
    • Um, tomorrow... when the lines die down.
    • Ugh, HALO2? Bah

yeah, im getting mine sent to me too... but its going to get here a day or two later than the 9th. SO i am going to pick up another copy tonight and sell the other. impatient, i know :blink:

A friend of mine just got in in the mail... his dad just called his cell phone in the middle of third period and told him it was there... than proceded to make him suffer by playig it... while all my friend was able to do was giggle in happienes... ^_^ We'r goeing up there at lunch today... and probaly not comeing back... :P

waiting for it on the PC... I played the first one that way and will play the next one just the same ;)

:withstupid:

the pc is my preferred method of FPS - more flexibility and logical controls (imo)

what the heck?!?! it comes out on the 11th here, how come you get it early?

anyway mine's coming in the mail, hopefully nice and early. methinks i'll be sick that day...

:withstupid:

Consoles are pathetic. I'll wait for the PC version. Besides, Half-Life 2 is supposed to be out next week. All thoughts of Halo will disappear from my mind for quite a while when that happens.

@GTStoclu. I think that Halflife2 is completly overrated, it might have been amazing at its origonal release date, but now, screw, its just retarted now :lol: Halo2 will own hl2 :D

I needa xbox! dang :( 8hrs !

il just wait for it on PC :