Election

faridiq56

call it 'The presidential erection'

off topic;

sorry guys can't help noticing, alot of you, english speaking, americans make loads of mistakes in english!! like:

using your instead of you're when you mean you are

or their (possesive) instead of they're when you mean they are

Edited by Varry

You might want to make your post more constructive. We see you don't like Bush. Now tell us why (but this'll probably get deleted anyway for turning into a flame war... or being the beginnings of one)

He (like the rest) probably won't tell you anymore than "BUSH IS BAD" I can't seem to get them (dem's) to say anything good about Kerry, it's all "BUSH IS BAD"

Rob

call it 'The presidential erection'

off topic;

sorry guys can't help noticing, alot of you, english speaking, americans make loads of mistakes in english!! like:

using your instead of you're when you mean you are

or their (possesive) instead of they're when you mean they are

um....there is basic english so that people know what you are (you're) talking about. So long as people can understand your (see, non-possessive!) text, I dont see the point of dishing out the English lessons.

plenty of us can use the english language to full effect and precision (notice my lack of capitalisation on the proper noun, English? it's because I am being efficient, not lazy)

It's the posts that are incoherent that people find tough to decipher into something which is readable.

If you are *really* observant, you might notice that most of the members who make those errors are some of the most useful and knowledgeable, or if not, a younger member.

They're making their own posts in their own methods so long as we understand there is no problem really. (:lol:)

/On Topic

Oh well. 4 Years of Bush, eh? Well i don't agree that the majority is stupid, but, i do think that the next 4 years will prove to be interesting. for one, my daily 'Bush-ism' calender can carry on for a while longer.

But whining and arguing now is fruitless. he IS the most powerful leader in the world for another term whether we like it or not!