America Tells Europe To "shove It"

Silverfox

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He hasn't done that bad of a job in his first 4 years, and the economy is doing better.

...413 billion $ deficit.....

this is no bashing, well the first remark is, but this is just a fair response.

Would you like to try helping the economy and the country after a massive terrorist attack that kills 3000 people and cripples the stock market?

Didnt think so.

:withstupid:

whoever is the most powerful leader in the world, people were always going to be up in arms, weren't they?

Just because someone else thinks that "bush is dumb" doesn't mean it's true. you can use the bushisms blah blah, but at the end of the day, he WAS voted in. he'll do fine. you're all doing ok are you not?!

:lol: just get on with enjoying his new term!

It wasn't beer, just never do a triple Bacardi 151 shot after other weird shots.

Remeber in The Last Samari, where the Brit guy was saying, "Engineers from Germany, architects from France, wand warriors from America"?

And then the infamous George Patton speech in front of the big American flag

The entire thing is about how we are a bad . people who love to fight. Fighting is in our blood.

I dunno, I'm rambling now, but I just want to say Americans love to fight, just look at this thread. All this fighting. The french can go please how many women they want, but i'll just knock him out and take his women.

all countries are in a defecit, that's how most modern governments work. Taxes don't pay for everything, so money must be borrowed. Almost every country in the world are indebted to America, but America doesn't collect. Something like more than a trillion dollars is owed us, (some countries still owe us from WWI). We stopped selling weapons to Israel (*snap No F-16 for you ) because we don't agree with how they are handling the palestine situation. I believe it was Bush who ordered the stoppage.

This post makes no sense, just ignore it.

Well the cheese-eating-woman-pleasing-French tell YOUI, to sod off!! with a lovely finger gesture! :):lol::D

What do you know about France?

He hasn't done that bad of a job in his first 4 years, and the economy is doing better.

...413 billion $ deficit.....

this is no bashing, well the first remark is, but this is just a fair response.

oh and another thing:

i also know this about the french - the finger salute that you will ironically use towards us was invented by the Brits when the french retreated. it was a sign to say "look we still have our fingers" because the french would cut off teh fingers of the bowmen in other armies so they could not use a bow again. nice eh?

so before you go using the salute....remember who put it there.

i'm not being racist, but i think the facts outweigh the opinions in this thread.

and the french used that same gesture to please brittish women!!!! :D

My, my, we are certainly mature aren't we? I considered saying something about the french having to use that gesture to please women because its the largest thing they.....but i decided not to drop to that level. :D

Edited by 94Camaro

My, my, we are certainly mature aren't we? I considered saying something about the french having to use that gesture to please women because its the largest thing they.....but i decided not to drop to that level. :D

see this is what happens when you shoot someone down with facts - they play it off with immature comments to pass off the fact that they KNOW they are wrong.

maybe that's how we'll remember the french instead of fingers being cut off - which is savage IMO..."immature comments"....yeah....

Listen i debated here with members who know much mopre facts than you two, secondly since i feel like 'been there, done that' i won't drop down into a discussion with you, it's not worth the typing. Talking about maturity; using cars or car parts in your avatar or nickname (which are a presantion window of how you define yourselves) makes a very mature and intelligent impression to me. Do you actually still play with miniature cars???

For the French bashers; if you haven't live in France , i honestly don't know how you could know how the French are. If you believe what you see in the media; for the americans; you have the most censured and distorted media in the world. Like Foxnews threw an insult to Kerry "...and he looks French", lol, sorry but how mature, intelligent, or just even coherent does that sound?!!????

For the English; France and England have constantly been at war for the last 1000 yrs, so i think in this case we might agree objectivity doesn't enter the equasion as it comes to the french in the minds of the Britts. Britts call French; Froggs. Sorry but when i called americans yanks; i got accused of being prejudiced....

if i called you a frog, i'd get banned. fact. probably cos you'd complain, but thats not the point. one of my best friends is french and we've never fallen out. why? because he knows the facts. i know how the french are. i know his whole family so dont tell me that i dont know what the french are like! i know plenty of them!

an avatar....omg man....you really ARE lame if that's the best you can come up with...an avatar is there to represent your interests etc or something obscure. mine is a Honda Civic Toca Touring Car. I admire the engineering that has gone into the vehicle.

Yours is evidently your IQ one presumes.

Listen i debated here with members who know much mopre facts than you two, secondly since i feel like 'been there, done that' i won't drop down into a discussion with you, it's not worth the typing.
Well I'm very proud of your debating skills. Congratulations.

Talking about maturity; using cars or car parts in your avatar or nickname (which are a presantion window of how you define yourselves) makes a very mature and intelligent impression to me. Do you actually still play with miniature cars???
As for maturity..The comment you made about pleasing British women was something I expect to hear in a high school locker room, not read on a forum of mature adults. I returned with a sarcastic remark which was intended to be amusing. To which you replied with something I haven't heard since the early 90's when teenage girls used that phrase...

From what you just said here in your latest post, it would seem that using cars or car parts in an avatar or nickname impresses you. Hmm...I doubt that's what you meant... I have an interest in automobiles. Why is it inmature for me to use something that interests me as my name or avatar? I happen to own a 94 Camaro. No, I don't still play with miniature cars. I play with the real thing.

I assume that Silverfox has an interest in the car he has as his avatar and therefore felt it describes him. As for making an impression...maybe you should consider looking at the picture you have in your profile...think about the impression that makes... :)

I have no idea what the rambling of the rest of you post is trying to say, so I'm going to ignore it...

It seems you feel you are backed into a corner and are now lashing out in anyway possible, at the most ridiculous things. Perhaps it is time we all let this rest?