America Tells Europe To "shove It"

Silverfox

I decided to try that on google and see what happened...the number one result in a search for "french military victories"? THAT site! The number two result was also from albinoblacksheep, and so, since we all seem to be french bashing, I shall post it here as well. http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/text/france.html I apologize in advance to any members of french descent who take offense. :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean by family lines, right? I'm sure many people here are the same way, but something of French culture has screwed with them for the last 1500 years. Don't know what it is, but the evidence is in the records.

Internet tough guys? You're here, aren't you? :P

Varry lives about 2 mins from the French border + My mom's French and i was raised speaking French and Duth ( Alors vas te faire voir!)

And about the military stuff, well know this since u gringo's are so into religion; Almighty god has put the French on this planet not to make war, you're here for that purpose btw, he put the French here to please woman, since he saw what you guys were worth in bed, he felt mercy for the women on this planet

I shouldn't need to mention the foreign legion...

Edited by Varry

well, i DID base my earlier post on fact...NATO, the Fawklands....that I'm afraid, lowers my opinion of that nation - thanks partners! ;)

Well if you like your posts to be based on facts, get the names right, this would leave a more, shall i say, 'intelligent' impression. It's FALKLANDS, not FaWklands.

talking about selling weps to hostile countries; didn't america sell weps to iraq before the first gulf war???? Doesn't america sell weapons to israel, which are used against civl palestinian population?

Edited by Varry

am i american? nope.

it must be the sense of fireworks in the air, after all we celebrate Guy Fawkes. Note my post in some other thread that you spouted off about english, sorry English grammar. Noone else complained.

As for selling weapons. France is supposedly an Allied country to the UK (:lol:) but sold weapons and aircraft to the Argentines WHILE the UK was at war with them. That shows true support to an ally, don't you agree? Hmm? Screw my inability to splel. You knew what I was saying.

But at the same time, thank you for not trying to deny the facts :D