America Tells Europe To "shove It"

Silverfox

When will Amreicans stop justifying themselves with "we saved your . in WWII"? That was over 50 years ago... That's no reason to agree with everything you do now. What "Europe" has a problem with is Bush's insistance that he has to spread the American life to all of the world. That he has to intervene in all conflicts around the world, where people might not want his help. Look at Isreal..

Furthermore, Saddam wasn't the only reason for the Iraq war, if it was, why did Bush send a troop of missionaries over, to "spread the word of the one True God" That's a quote from one of his speaches.

It seems to me, that the problem here is USA and Europe don't agree, but both thinks the other is wrong, and neither will just let it be. What's it matter, if you don't like us? It's not like it's gonna stop you doing what you want anyway?!? And visa versa.

So why can't we just forget about it?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only other comments were made about the French (and quite rightly so)

Well the cheese-eating-woman-pleasing-French tell YOUI, to sod off!! with a lovely finger gesture! :):lol::D

What do you know about France?

He hasn't done that bad of a job in his first 4 years, and the economy is doing better.

...413 billion $ deficit.....

this is no bashing, well the first remark is, but this is just a fair response.

I think it's hilarious how they can call people in the UK "ARROGANT:lol:

Considering every country knows (Except the US) where the most arrogant people on the planet come from! I just find it a joke and couldn't read any more bull crap  :lol:

It was written by one of your British journalists.

So it's kinda like a pie in his own face... :P

Bush put Arrafat in a coma!

:lol:

I love hearing the views of arrogant Americans.............Really, i do :lol:

woot! so bush put arafat into the coma?! LOL!

Varry: read my earlier post....didn't mean to offend the french, although i feel that after the Fawklands, i have my reasons. the "freindly" brits neighbours' were selling wepaons to the Argentines while the British were still fighting the argentines over islands that the Argies invaded! dont forget that france are the only nation in NATO that dont have to stick to the rules of going to war together. they only go if they want to....THATS what i KNOW about france. that isnt bashing - it is factual.

Still, it is quite interesting to see to "aillied" (US/UK) sides showing clearly different views. that makes me laugh

We have always been in a deficit, ever since the Great Depression.We will always be in one. I love how the budget excludes the USPS because they never make money(food for thought). Anyways, being drunk gives you insights.

1) Kerry is the sandal I wear everyday, but I respect him like i do my dad because of what he did in Vietnam

2) Can't wait for when Wesley Clark gets the bid

3) Colin Powel is my hero

4) I will kill Osama with my bare hands

5) Brit newspapers print whatever they want

6) Goto UF and have the time of your life, FSU sux, We rock, Life, Loyal, TKE

6) 4 more years of Bush, what can be more interesting

7) USA roxors your soxors

:withstupid:

lol that is funny as s***! ahahaha! :lol:

EDIT: "Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without an accordion. All you do is leave behind a lot of noisy baggage."

Or, better still, the quote from last week's Wall Street Journal: "They're there when they need you."

I thought the funniest part was how Google came up with "Did you mean: french military defeats? Your search - french military victories - did not match any documents."

:lol::lol::lol:

Yes, I know that it's albinoblacksheep, but the thought is all that counts.