Music Protection

Mist

I got a new cd player for my car two weeks ago and have been buring my cds to mp3 cds heh. Sadly two of my cds dislike being copied. Glorious burden by iced earth just doesn't play correctly in my cdrom (plays perfectly in everthing else) and contraband only allows me to wma grrr. Anyway around these and yes I own these cds and am legally entitled to back them up

Hold shift when putting the CS into your PC. This disables auto run.

After that, rip the CD with CDex and then burn the ripped files back to CD.

I did that to my ontraband CD to take it to work. - I don't like taking my actual CDs there in case they get stolen.

thats my reason for doing it because Id ont have an alarm on my car and if they still my cd player its bad enough

GRrr I got cdex and I held shift when it start up but the burned versions are still screwed up . God this pisses me off, shouldn't be legal really as we are allowed to back up our stuff.

it rips them but unlike cdex they have no sound which is kinda interesting. Oddly enough (note I disabled my autorun) eac says contraband has no protection but I still don't get why they have no sound when all the others do.