New Case

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here you go.

This is where I bought it, no power supply but I already had one, will be using this for my AMD64 sysytem soon.

It comes with two fans, both have lights and the two recessed panels in the front glow too.

I like it, but I have 4 comps that belong to other people in pieces right now so that is on the back burner.

is dat an Lian Li case??

Nah it's a Codegen... thanks guys, that case is exactly what I'd like to get next, after having this CM 'Centurion' :D

Maybe for a P4 system <_<

:blink: Wasn't that the case originally promoted as being a G4 clone? <_<

s_237.jpgA1336697.jpg

It looks different without the handles... I didn't recognise it :)

Looks a little like the FSB Group's 'Amacrox' too

7103h.jpg

So a 70/30 split... exhaust/intake, would give you negative air pressure (but not extreme)

Shouldn't be hard to scrape together $50.00 USD should it? :blink: with the 400w PSU @ $69.00 USD, it looks like a bargain :)

Might be easier to ring ahead too, save wasting your valuable lunchtime ;)

* goes off in search of a codegen retailer *

Bishop,

I live in Moore and I picked this up at the store on north May just a few days ago.

Skip the stupid "legs" and handles, the legs make the thing less than stable on carpet. The case is fairly solid and does not have the flimsy feel of other cases. All in all I like how the thing looks, but with working 65+ hours a week and working on 6 computers this week I have had no time to set it up, I can just look at the thing right now. :sleep:

wow another okie @ OCC lol well i didnt make it by pcclub today instead i went and got food poisoning from bad beef at one of my favorite lunch spots in okc but getting that money together was easy go my BONUS today at work and going to the stillwater store tomorrow to look :)

*Takes a bow*

Well, I have done a bit of thinking and I think I will go with 1 80mm in front INTAKE, slap an 80 mm inthe duct over the cpu INTAKE, the normal side one INTAKE, one at the bottom with a duct to blow directly on my 9800 PRO INTAKE and skip the back one (My PSU has a 92mm that draws air in from the case and an 80mm exhaust) and then I have gotten a 120mm that I will mount on the top as EXHAUST.

After I actually find the time to do this I will take a look and let you guys know what my results were. I don't have my 3200 anymore (sold that system) but I still have a 2500 with an MSI K7N2Delta and I will check temps after I finish with all these other comps (just picked up 2 more)

I miss sleep :sleep: