Bush Won

Muddy

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In my mind, Bush is a douche bag. FIrst of all, he can't run his own company. Second, He owned some sporting team and he failed on successfully running it. THis tells you that he can't make good decisions. For example, he chose the Cardinals to win the World Series. What does that tell you? He's an unsuccessful, clumsy, stupid clown who can't make good, quality decisions. Most of his decisions have been put to plan and have failed. For example, they got Sadam Hussein. What did that do? Absolutely nothing, it just brought more carnage over at Iraq and now it's even a bigger mess than before Saddam was caught. He successfully invested $100M in Financial Aid for those college kids, but all that did was increase tuition costs by more than that amount so that pretty much does nothing. Look at Canada, there college tuition for any college doesn't exceed $10,000. I wish that Prime Minister were Presiden of the United States.

I say why don't we just let a 4 year old run the United States, it's the same dang thing. We need someone who is highly intelligent to run this nation and that is not George W. Bush my friend. He has sacrificed our people and he's going to send more troops over there for them to die. He could care less about other people. I say George W. Bush should go over to Iraq, see how he feels. So for all you folks that voted for Bush, I'm just going to say this......

I Told You So!

No, say you are sleeping, and he cuts your throat just to be safe or suppose, you do shoot him, you get charged with manslaughter. Is the 1 dollar of taxes really worth it?

If someone breaks into your house, you won't be charged with manslaughter. ;)

It isn't just about the TAX Dollar. It is ETHICALLY and FISCALLY wrong to tell someone what to do with their body, or money PERIOD.

Furthermore as I stated above orange, a Criminal is born a criminal. Whether drugs were legal or illegal, they still live with the intentions of harming or stealing from the public.

those addiction programs are education  i think ayo means the laws against drugs, money put into law enforcement to get people that are producing it and selling it.
:withstupid: Exactly!

If someone breaks into your house, you won't be charged with manslaughter. ;)

It isn't just about the TAX Dollar. It is ETHICALLY and FISCALLY wrong to tell someone what to do with their body, or money PERIOD.

Furthermore as I stated above orange, a Criminal is born a criminal. Whether drugs were legal or illegal, they still live with the intentions of harming or stealing from the public.

those addiction programs are education

In my mind, Bush is a douche bag. FIrst of all, he can't run his own company. Second, He owned some sporting team and he failed on successfully running it. THis tells you that  he can't make good decisions. For example, he chose the Cardinals to win the World Series. What does that tell you? He's an unsuccessful, clumsy, stupid clown who can't make good, quality decisions. Most of his decisions have been put to plan and have failed. For example, they got Sadam Hussein. What did that do? Absolutely nothing, it just brought more carnage over at Iraq and now it's even a bigger mess than before Saddam was caught. He successfully invested $100M in Financial Aid for those college kids, but all that did was increase tuition costs by more than that amount so that pretty much does nothing. Look at Canada, there college tuition for any college doesn't exceed $10,000. I wish that Prime Minister were Presiden of the United States.

I say why don't we just let a 4 year old run the United States, it's the same dang thing. We need someone who is highly intelligent to run this nation and that is not George W. Bush my friend. He has sacrificed our people and he's going to send more troops over there for them to die. He could care less about other people. I say George W. Bush should go over to Iraq, see how he feels. So for all you folks that voted for Bush, I'm just going to say this......

I Told You So!

you have no clue what you're talking about. taxes on goods in canada are like 14% and other taxes are a lot higher than ours which goes towards federally funded colleges. who cares who he picked to win the world series. a lot of people picked the cardinals to win. it doesnt make the president any more stupid than anyone else. I would call the first two world wars and vietnam sacrifice. the carnage was many times worse then than it is now. <_<

am i missing something?

one of the specific defences for murder is 'self defence', and you may be reduced to manslaughter

but this all hinges on reasonable force. using a gun to stop someone with a kinfe is not reasonable, you would be convicted of manslaughter

Yes "sometimes" if their is some form of defense, the sentence will be reduced to manslaughter. But the way it works in the U.S., is if you kill someone who enters your home with intentions to harm or threaten you in ANY way shape or form, it IS NOT a crime.

It is not murder to kill someone with lawful excuse; lawful excuses include killing enemy combatants in time of war (but not after they surrendered), killing a person who poses an immediate threat to the lives of ones self or others (i.e., in self-defence), and executing a person in accordance with a sentence of death (in those jurisdictions which use capital punishment). Sometimes extreme provocation or duress can justify killing another as well. These cases of killing are called justifiable homicide.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manslaughter

You guys do realize that this could mean a possible draft for our youth to fight over in Iraq. Obviously, I have no proof. eh..hem..AYoKoNA. But it is definetely possible none the less. If there is I wonder if all of you BRAVE republicans who LOVE Bush so much and support him through everything he does would be so kind as to go fight in it so I dont have to.

I personally, IMO have a feeling that these next 4 years will be years where the conservatives might have wished they rethink their decision about keeping Bush in office for another 4 years. Oh well.

"Vote Bush, because we've waited too long for armageddon" <-- I cant wait ;)

am i missing something?

one of the specific defences for murder is 'self defence', and you may be reduced to manslaughter

but this all hinges on reasonable force. using a gun to stop someone with a kinfe is not reasonable, you would be convicted of manslaughter

Yes "sometimes" if their is some form of defense, the sentence will be reduced to manslaughter. But the way it works in the U.S., is if you kill someone who enters your home with intentions to harm or threaten you in ANY way shape or form, it IS NOT a crime.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manslaughter

jeez, that's a pretty slack law. here it's very likely you'd be conviced of manslaughter, possible you would be convicted of murder.

take a look at this link

happened in my county... maybe makes changes to the law <_<