Case Modifications

Once again having nothing to do, i decided to give a little lift to one of my old 450 Mhz PC case that i use for data storage.

It all started with a coat of silver as primer then a couple of flat black for the body.

The front is adhesive brushed S/S look alike and some old bits and pieces of electronics and motherboard i had lying around :D

The hole in the back is a new 350W psu for a bit more oomph than the old AT that was there ;)

Edited by kobalt

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe i'll just spray a regular plate flat black to go under the drive, the more i look at the one there the less i like it.

What do you think guys? :unsure:

Edited by kobalt

Maybe i'll just spray a regular plate flat black to go under the drive, the more i look at the one there the less i like it.

that would be cool. Or you can Plexi it and put leds/Cold C's under the plexi to light it up. A black/whatever other color plate would be the easy way.

that would be cool. Or you can Plexi it and put leds/Cold C's under the plexi to light it up. A black/whatever other color plate would be the easy way.

my thoughts exactly, lighting up = much cooler

Or you can Plexi it and put leds/Cold C's under the plexi to light it up. A black/whatever other color plate would be the easy way.

hardnrg, I could only do that with the small window on the left but not with the one under the drive, and you're right it would look nice :D

EDIT : i just saw that i forgot the drive and floppy button :lol:

Edited by kobalt