Sign in to follow this  
TimeMachine

GTA:SA

Would you buy Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas?

• Yes
    • NO

Picked it up before work at 5ish. Going to play it tommorow, bc I know that if I start today, I wont get any sleep and will be dead at school tommorow.

have it... get it, it is awesome. i love it, muchos better than Vice. YOu can swim , jump walls, graphix are better, your a black gangster, you can change hair and get tats... dude, it rawks

Well I actually started :-P Even though 10 mins ago I said I wasnt going to. First cut scene is cool, Samuel L Jackson is a PIMP!!!!

Well I actually started :-P Even though 10 mins ago I said I wasnt going to. First cut scense is cool, Samuel L Jackson is a PIMP!!!!

what the heck he is black!!!! hes ghetto in Los Santos = LA thast where i am, anyways he MEx i think :) DUal LAyer i got mine 55 dollar online - MIR 20 dollar = $35 total :)

dude... he is not mexican man... not at all. look at the hair cuts, bra. Since when can a mexican get a flat top, or a fro??? Since when does a mexican sound and look just like a black man and talk about his dead black mother? c'mon dude :blink:

i would buy it but i don't have any money. hoping that christmas is good to me :D

i will buy it when it comes out for pc but i have played the ps2 version and he is a black guy that starts out kinda scrawny but with a lil traing and food gets big and buff

once it drops in price, i'll prolly get it....the only upcoming game i'm going to drop $50 on its Gran Tourismo 4 :wub::wub: