Installed New Hd

C0mpn00b

Ok so I just installed my first sata hd and i'm having some issues. The hd is showing up in the raid section of the md bios, as in i boot up and it goes through it's process of booting up and once it gets to the part where is says something about the raid utility thing where you hit f4, it shows up there also. My prob is now I'm trying to load windows on it, but for some reason it keeps loading onto my old 40g, I want to load onto the new hd but it doesn't even give me an option of which i want to load on. Any help would be greatly appreciated and if your a night owl and live in the US, let me know or pm, might have to get some phone tech support if anyone can. I'm at work atm but searching the site so that when i get home I can get this thing up and running

So does that mean that my primary and slave are going to need to change also, because when I go in to change them it also does not register the fact that I have the second hd.

Can anyone get the drivers I need and email them to me asap. I'm still at work and going home soon, but don't have the drivers I need on a 3.5 disk so I need to get them and save them to a 3.5 before i leave work, if you can I would greatly appreciate it. [email protected]

Edited by C0mpn00b