Sign in to follow this  
pi-dickens_project

How Bout Them Red Sox!

Ha ha!!!! the curse is finally broken... I cant believe it. I am so friggin happy they won, does anyone else hate teh danmg Yakies? :angry:

I feel sorry for the Red Sox fans, because they are going to get destroyed by the Astros. However, if they Astros don't win, the Cardinals are still way better than the Red Sox as well. byebye American League

the curse is broken when they win world series they have gotten this far b4.

yah go SOX

but i think the majoirty of the ppl that i know who aren't crazy about baseball just wanted boston to win because everyone hates the yankees

the curse is broken when they win world series they have gotten this far b4.

yeah, i know... but teh outrageous way they won tonight makes me feel that the curse is waning. Wait... am I really talking like i believe in a 'curse' :blink: whatev.

I am still psyked that the Sox won!!!!! friggin awesome. How many ppl lost massive amounts of $$ on this whole ordeal?? :ph34r:

This is all part of a larger plan to build up the hopes of the Red Sox so they can be destroyed in the Series. Curse you, Red Sox!