Sign in to follow this  
pi-dickens_project

Ever Been Hypnotized?

Ive never been hypnotized but I was wondering if anyone has? I think It'd be crazy to be hypotized... though i am a bit skeptical about the legitimacy of hypnotism, if it really works. :huh:

My friend who's a psych major is a pro at the sport... He pulled it off with a couple off my friends (tied their fingers together with "invisible rope")... I tried to get into it and take it extremely seriously, but it didn't work on me :rolleyes:

my best friend got hypnotized, it was pretty wierd, they told him he was a board, then laid him across 2 chairs and stood on him. he didnt remember any of it

my best friend got hypnotized, it was pretty wierd,  they told him he was a board, then laid him across 2 chairs and stood on him.  he didnt remember any of it

...CRAZY!!! I think I wanna be hypnotized! Except the part about being stood on...that doesnt sound too pleasing to me...

Also, aren't there therapeutic applications for hynotism? I think I remember reading something about people who have mental breakdowns and they become mutes, and then they subsequently receive treatment through hypnotism...

~DJ :foldon::typing: