Awesome Overclocking Chip

kewlboxer2

ive had my 1800+ for about a year now, and i finally got my pelt setup running, and ive gotten so fast 177*11.5 for a speed for 2037 MHz, up from its stock 1533 MHz. i can pump it up to 213 FSB, but my multi will only reach 8, resulting in about 1800mhz, should i push my fsb a little higher to lets say 180~185 and multi to 12?... btq this is all on the stock 1.600v voltage :)

wow, u got it up to 180*12, for a 2160 mhz @ 1.7vcore...but when i tried to do 3dmark01 se it rebooted, i guess ill try to bump that vcore up a little more ;)

*EDIT* woah after looking at azndragon328's sig, my proc is right up with ur barton... and we have same board hehe :)

ok, now that i got home from school ...about and hour now, and got my 120mm fans on the rad, i got my o/c stable @ 2166MHz thats 180*12, and in the bios i have the vcore set at 1.775, but in CPU-Z it tells me its at 1.792v..so i guess my board overvolts the chip...yay lol so ima try to get 185 then try upping the multi, maybe ill hit 2300. im hoping for the best AND :foldon::foldon::foldon: