Sign in to follow this  
Sly_C

Help Me Decide

Which one of these do you like the best?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Which one of these do you like the best?

Yes it does work. 

no it isnt. What?  Do you think its dangerous?  I have an sks, and ill tell you this much.  I know people that are more dangerous while in a car than I am with an sks.

almost forgot.  Get 5!!  That thing is sweet.  I think it was the hollowed out stock that put me over choosing 4.

walking down the street can be dangerous, that's not the point. What's the purpose of owning an assault rifle, except for trying to be cool? They serve no purpose outside military combat, and the police.

Tell me one good reason why you should have an assault rifle without saying:

"because they're cool"

"because i can"

"i have the right to bear arms"

because i want one, and i also like to target shoot and it can be used for home protection (haha jk), I'm getting a bushmaster .308 sooner or later, but thats a little above my budget right now. and no i'm not trying to be cool i just love guns, and enjoy shooting and owning as many as i can. which is provided to me via the constitution. and frankly i don't really care if thats a good enough reason for u or not, I want one and can own one and will have one and eventually more than one. you like hockey and waste money on going to games, i like guns and spend my money on them.

get w/e one you want get it shoot the hell out of a target and have fun :D

Thank You!

Thank You!

hmmm. a 19 year old taking the advice of a 14 year old when it comes to guns. Glad neither of you live by me :P;)

hmmm. a 19 year old taking the advice of a 14 year old when it comes to guns. Glad neither of you live by me :P;)

i dont see were age is a factor here. 18 or 100. young men in the military as young as 18 have acces to weapons alot more powerful than any ak,like dual 50. cal machine guns mounted on a humv um heh 105 mm howizter artillary pieces ect.... the list go,s on and on. and well y shouldnt he take advantage of every opertunity and right that the bill of rights gives us? but any wya i say #5 with the hollowed out stock it will be lighter and it looks like a newer model than the rest so thier might be advantages to it over the rest that are not just cosmetic.

well that's if you're in the military and need toprotect yourself. it would be really stupid if someone had dual .50cals in their closet or somethin :P

no matter. we as AMERICAN'S are given the right to bear arms and thiers no reason not to take advantage of it. as a matter of fact this post just inspired me to look into a getting my self a license to carry. although the massachusetts gov web site dosnt seem to have any info onit. <_<

besides the fact that I'd never be able to afford a 50, much less the ammo for it, I would love to have one. I've shot the M2 quite a bit, and I . LOVED it. If you've never done it, you can hardly imagine the rush you get outta it...

For the AK - yes, you can use it for target practice, and yes, it is a blast to shoot (no pun intended). The SKS shoots the same round, and if you get a magazine mod to only hold 5 rounds, you can legally hunt with it. It's only good as a close range brush gun as it's very similar to a 30-30. My SKS is my favorite rifle...

Hey, I like #2... looks like all the ones you see in movies and games and such. I guess it kinda grew on me. I like the wood on it, makes it look original.

So what if owning it gives you a feeling of power? So what if it makes you feel cool? If it makes you happy then thankyou for being an american. Persuit of happiness is a notion that the US (where Sly lives) was founded on... live it up. :P

yes it does.

no it doesn't :D

worked fine for me and claymeow and roadkill could see it. so it must work.

when i click on the link it says the url does not exist

edit: nope, just tried it again.

Tell me one good reason why you should have an assault rifle without saying:

"because they're cool"

"because i can"

"i have the right to bear arms"

funny. Those are all perfectly legimimate reasons for owning one. And one good reason i know you wont agree with. If anarchy reigns and somebody decides he wants my house, he will not succeed. <_<

dont tread on my right to bear arms because you dont agree with it, and I wont tread on your right to free speech and to disagree with my right to bear arms. <_<

Edited by andrusk