Help Me Decide

Sly_C

Which one of these do you like the best?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Which one of these do you like the best?

rnt all guns illegal in the UK?

voted 5 but you definitely dont need an assault rifle. there's nothing to use it for except target shooting, unless u want to be a poacher or a killer. i own five guns and only one is a semi-auto and its a shotgun. i use them for hunting, what purpose does an assault rifle serve except to give someone a false sense of power....?

yeah, they are.

Just jibing really. Wouldn't want one even if I could get one.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

voted 5 but you definitely dont need an assault rifle.  there's nothing to use it for except target shooting, unless u want to be a poacher or a killer.  i own five guns and only one is a semi-auto and its a shotgun.  i use them for hunting, what purpose does an assault rifle serve except to give someone a false sense of power....?

u can hunt with them (not that i will, just saying) and who are u to tell me what i need? u don't know what i need, i could live in an urban battleground. plus i didn't ask anyone if they thought i should own one just which one was best. bah!

voted 5 but you definitely dont need an assault rifle. there's nothing to use it for except target shooting, unless u want to be a poacher or a killer. i own five guns and only one is a semi-auto and its a shotgun. i use them for hunting, what purpose does an assault rifle serve except to give someone a false sense of power....?

Appearently you've never considered the option that some people really like to target shoot. Like me.

5, looks cool, no stupid wood on there... and also looks the lightest... maybe not, but it looks lighter cos of all the hollows... so it wouldn't weigh me down when i'm out on a mission to assault the local pizza hut...

but you see tarkins, he asked which one you like, not if you think its reasonable

Yeah sorry, 5 looks better than the others. No idea if it IS better :unsure:

Edited by tarkins

voted 5 but you definitely dont need an assault rifle.  there's nothing to use it for except target shooting, unless u want to be a poacher or a killer.  i own five guns and only one is a semi-auto and its a shotgun.  i use them for hunting, what purpose does an assault rifle serve except to give someone a false sense of power....?

u can hunt with them (not that i will, just saying) and who are u to tell me what i need? u don't know what i need, i could live in an urban battleground. plus i didn't ask anyone if they thought i should own one just which one was best. bah!

I didn't mean to sound like that. go get an assault rifle if you want, it don't care one bit. I just don't understand why people would want an assault rifle, unless you really like target shooting like andrusk. I'm just sayin that there's better things to spend your money on. i didn't mean to offend at all :mellow:

Yes it does work.

no it isnt. What? Do you think its dangerous? I have an sks, and ill tell you this much. I know people that are more dangerous while in a car than I am with an sks.

almost forgot. Get 5!! That thing is sweet. I think it was the hollowed out stock that put me over choosing 4.

walking down the street can be dangerous, that's not the point. What's the purpose of owning an assault rifle, except for trying to be cool? They serve no purpose outside military combat, and the police.

Tell me one good reason why you should have an assault rifle without saying:

"because they're cool"

"because i can"

"i have the right to bear arms"