Sign in to follow this  
The_Goonie

I Need Beta Testers

Ya i was just gonna say the top right looks a lil wierd.

like a portion out of the sims. (thats what i thought it was)

the world map is preaty nice tho. is there a dot for every person on the site?

Also how many others are working on this?

Edited by General

sent... There is no need for real name to be attached I guess. Plus I didn't say who I was in the e-mail, but the e-mail address its sent from is a dead give away.

I was homeless for about a week 2 years ago...and I was lucky to have a friend allow me to live with him for a little while so I could get back on my feet. I found an ad on a website for 400.00 a month everything included.....well I posted that i was lookin for a place to live on the website..and a guy called me saying he'd like to interview me for the room for rent. Everything worked out..and I ended up renting a room in a mansion in Orlando, Florida. The guy I was renting from was 21 years old...moved out to Florida from California. Turns out he does web design. Well the friend who was letting me stay with him...had a roommate who was finishing up his degree at University of Central Florida......he also happened to be doing web design....and I had an idea one day about this website...and I proposed the idea to him...and we became partners..and it just went from there. I hire marketing and advertising directors in every major city to set up accounts with nightclubs and I give them a percentage of the contract once it is established.

hmm im just wondering did u get my email alright?

also that looks really great.

do u have any Calgary clubs lined up?

if u didnt tell me and ill send it again