I Need Beta Testers

The_Goonie

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually no. The site is international and supports 19 languages. By the end of next year I will have accounts in almost every major country, state, province, city and town.

In that case, I will probably send my details.

QUick question.. what age do you start elementary school?

heh, i was having problems figuring that out too...I worked backwards to get all the years...hopefully i got them right. I wanted to go verify on classmates.com, but it seems that that site is down (i tried on IE and firefox).

Anyways, I sent an email to both addresses with 2 pics of myself, as I wasn't sure what size pics you were looking for. They were both taken 2-3 months ago.

let us know what we can do to help. gl :)

Here's a screen shot of one of the pages to give you an idea. If you have any design suggestions, feel free to contribute...as design has been the last part of the process it has not been fully updated yet. It is a rather large site so design is going to be very important.

looks cool so far. i especially like the world map. I'm wavering a little on the top right portion (where it says singletrader and then my profiles, favorites, etc etc. but it's hard to tell when it's not full screen (yes, i zoomed in, but it doesn't fill out the window)