Amd 3500+ Cheap!

Holy Crap... MonarchComputer is selling the new AMD Athlon 64 3500+ (Winchester) for 299.00!!! The 3200+ model is being sold for 215.00!!! BUY BUY BUY!!! I just bought the 3500+... and to think... I was actually going to buy the 3500+ tomorrow for 345.00!!!

I am so happy that I got what I wanted and saved money while doing it. :D

http://www.monarchcomputer.com/Merchant2/m...gory_Code=AMD64

Edited by computerfreakxv

I know. This is just amazing that they would do this. I had all the money ready and I was actually going to buy it today, but I told myself to wait till tomorrow and see if they will actually come in stock, so, I waited. I wanted to have one last good look at it before going to bed and to my surprise the price dropped from like 340.00 to 299.00... so of course... I IMEDIATLY bought it before the price randomly went up again...

I can't wait till it comes in. I was thinking about buying the 3200+ for 255.00 and save some money but this way I bought what I wanted and still saved... LUCKY ME! :lol:

BTW, that must really suck for people who just bought 3400+ at the same price... :( I feel bad for them.

Well, I think its right because all the other CPUs dropped in price as well... IT BETTER BE RIGHT! I'll be pissed if it's wrong and I'll force them to give it to me for 299.00. I'll get them for false advertisement. ;)

I have heard nothing but good things about Monarch though. I hear that they are very understanding when it comes to ordering mishaps. Like, one of my friends ordered an Opteron 146 a while back and when he got it in the mail there was a note in the box that said that they were all out of 146

hmm thats odd....that they would charge less for a newer product..the 3500+ on the 130nm (oem) is $328, the boxed for the same cpu is $341. but the 3500+ on the 90nm is only $299......i wonder why :huh:

That's because th enew 90nm are cheeper to produce, so they can lower the cost, but actually have a larger proffit margin at the same time. Now I just need a 3000+90nm for 150 and I'll be happy