Side mounted fan

I want to put a fan in the side panel of my case. I have 3 questions.

1. What would be the best place to put this, up between my power supply and 5 1/4" drives, over my CPU above the heatsink/fan, or over my cards.

2. What size fan would be best? 80mm or 120mm. And I want quiet fans, like Vantec stealth fans or something. What's the best kind of fan I can get for around $10-15

3. How do I do it? OCC has a guide for a blowhole, but that's too much of a commitment. I don't want to gut my system just to put in a fan. That'd suck....

I have one on my tower. I have right in line with the cpu fan. It helps alot too. Size that is personal opinon i think. I went with 80 and it works get and not to loud. Some places sell just the panel and fan already done then its just a matter of switching them. I am using a Globe Ball Bearing fan it as Psywar would say Woot

I have a fan mounted right by my power supply it was the perfect fit and it works really well. I put it their because heat rises so i figure that would be the best place to put the fan if you do put it at the top make sure the air is flowing out not in. well hope it goes ok keep moddin