Final Debate

Special_K

Time to debate the final debate. The "OCC Spin Alley" if you will. I have to miss the rest but I'm gonna come back later and watch it. It started right out with the war... lets see where it goes. Hope it's fun to watch (if anything else).

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it split screen style on every channel! I love it that way.... Watching bush when kerry is talking is so hilarious! he's like a little toddler/animal.

on a more political note:

I'm torn between the two as of now

Watching bush when kerry is talking is so hilarious! he's like a little toddler/animal.

How is he like a toddler when kerry is talking? Because he is laughing inside?

I would laugh too if I heard kerry say, "Im gonna shut the loophole in a nanosecond" :lol:

Well if you guys are going to wave around funny quotes my favorite was "... Never mind ..."

I don't remember the exact quote but it came out to "Laura is better at speaking English than me."

:P

Did anyone notice how Kerry would say that he was fiscally responsible and that he didn't believe in the tax cuts Bush was giving (ayo, I remember a tax argument in which I said that Bush's tax cuts went to people making more than 200,000 a year and you denied it..... !) and then Bush would come back with a clever statement about Kerry's voting record that SUPPORTED KERRY'S POINT. Why did he do this?

I think its funny - but I'd still rather watch Cartoon Network!

Overall thou, I thing GW did a fairly good job; both making his points, and helping kerry look bad. wait - never mind, he didn't need any help with dat. ;)

[edit] Am I the only one that's noticed asus hasn't said anything yet??? wow!

Edited by cybergrunt69

Ahh, brilliant, inorder to pay for that candy for the people who got A's, we'll sell the desks of the people who got A-'s and B's and they can sit on the floor! Does how much money you make determine how good a person you are or what you deserve in life? Teachers contribute a huge amount to our society (as said by Bush in tonights debate) and yet they would be in the class of people who got C+'s and no candy.....