Mobo/cpu Combos

hmm, i might have to upgrade my mobo sometime soon and was just wondering if you guys know any good places to buy a motherboard and a cpu as a combo (maybe even with ram too) since i'd assume it'd be cheaper that way. or is this just a bad idea and just buy all the pieces separately? thx.

For www.outpost.com, it's Frys' website but the deals there aren't that great. If you live near a Frys you should look out for their (almost) daily newspaper ads, and every week they have one great mobo/cpu deal.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that buying from Frys is so great because they have a 15-day return policy on any computer/electronic item--open or not/anything is returnable. So if your chip/mobo/ram/case/wires/video card/heatsink is no good or you dont want it: return baby, return. The other items they sell should be 30-day.

Edited by Freeder

nice choices at that place UWestSider! a little more than i thought tho. it seems i could get everything cheaper separately at newegg. nice choices for you mobo and cpu! i currently want the msi neo2 platinum as well. however im aiming for the cheaper 3000+ instead of the 3500+. :)