Modded Radiator With Dual Fans

The_WRATH

!!! lol crap

what fan do you recommend for the radiator MindDrive?

i tried to hang my radiator in the same spot as you, but then the fan is held by the clips, not by screws,

hey how did you mount your back up reciever?

oh, TheSternMystic, thats not the radiator, thats the back up resavoir or however you spell it lol

it was real tricky getting the radiator and fan mounted like that - what you gadda do is take out the long screws (all 4 of them)

screw the fan in but only use 2 case fan screws one in the top right corner and one in the bottom left corner (the ones you would normally use to screw in a case fan)

then take 2 of the longer screws and slide those in the open holes and screw them into the radiator

just make sure that the radiator isnt touching anything on the motherboard and the hose fittings are clear of everything else

to mount the resovoir like i did in those pictures i drilled a hole slightly smaller than a case fan screw and used a case fan screw - i had to pull the metal bracket off of the resovoir and put it on backwards (just flip it around) when i did this though it cut a hole in the resovoir so i had to caulk it shut after i put the bracket back on