suchuwato

who would you vote for?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. who would you vote for?

• labour
    • conservative
    • lib dem
    • other (ukip, green)

please, if you are american, canadian, austrailian or whatever - pretend you can vote. don't post any stupid "i cant vote...." posts :)

assuming the elections will be held in may, at this stage who would you vote for?

i'm going to be voting lib dem :)

(mainly coz i don't trust labour, and hate conservative)

omfg. i cant stand conservative.

(our local mp is a conservative and she is a stupid arrogant ****)

i hope i'll be able to vote. i'm 18 in june... but i have already to been registered, so i wonder....

Lego your age speaks volumes as to you view on Liberals. BUT consider what has happened to the rest of Europe. Look at their economies!!. I go to Germany every year and have been all over Western Europe. Every economy over there is crippled by their social policies. IE: government healthcare/retirement etc..... Some of us here in the US are fighting tooth and nail to prevent that from happening here!! Why do you think the rest of the world hates us so much? They are jealous my friend, of our prosperity, our freedom and our wealth. It is all well and good to want to help people but what ever happened to getting up off your lazy butt and taking care of yourself!! Why should the gov't provide for you?? Just my 2 cents worth.(maybe 5 cents)

;)

BTW vote for Tony Blair (I know he is Labour but he is great) best choice I have heard of over there

Edited by txtiggerr

Well I'm American so I don't see EVERYTHING that happens on the other side of the puddle, but it seems Blair is a decisive guy with the right ideas... But as I said, I'm an American so it's just speculation :rolleyes:

hmmm...

i'm not a liberal really...

what ever happened to getting up off your lazy butt and taking care of yourself!! Why should the gov't provide for you??

i agree with that. but conservatives in the uk, imo, have always ballsed up, or done bugger all, and last term labour delivered on about two of their hundreds of promises and followed bush blindly into iraq...

Edited by lego

blair has consistantly made wrong decsisions. and he's got rid of student grants for university. and he took us to war without first waiting for accurate information from the UN.

the conservatives attitude to everything is to privatise it. even though it has been proven not to work on countless occassions, they are still going to carry on privatising things. when will they learn that competion does not improve services, they just lower the price and never replace anything.

the lib dems look the best at the moment, but that wil change once we start paying proper taxes.

ukip are a one policy party, and don't have any clear cut policys on anything else.

the green party will ban cars, and as i want to be a car designer, its not in my interest to vote for them.