Sign in to follow this  
Shaggy

The Most Annoying Thing Ever!

What!!!, geting radio on regular speakers, is this a joke?, theres not antanna, is it really possible to pick up radio waves some how?

yes, but you can barely hear it, and its not like you can change the station or turn up the volume...its just faintly there.

is that even possible with out a crystal??????

or would the magnito on the cone act as a crystal??

god thats weird

im guna guese that its a ham signal (normal radio wont go that far with out terrawatts of power

What!!!, geting radio on regular speakers, is this a joke?, theres not antanna, is it really possible to pick up radio waves some how?

Yep, its happened to me all the time since I added cable extensions to my z640's. Unless you can afford shielding cable, then its something you have to live with. Its really not that bad though. :)

i don't pretend to understand how it happens but it is possible. i had a friend who lived about a 1/4 mile from the BBC broacast antennas for the whole caribbean and parts of sound america. almost everything in his house "got" the BBC. we use to joke that if you put your ear to the chain link fence you could hear it.

I use to live a block from an interstate and ten blocks from a huge TV/radio transmitting station. My stereo and guitar amps constantly picked up radio signals and C.B. radio signals coming off of the highway. It could be the voices in your head though.