The Most Annoying Thing Ever!

Shaggy

I'm getting music that coming from my speakers, but it's not my music. I have no idea where it's coming from. Sounds like radio of some sort, but really crappy music. You can barely hear it, but you can hear it enough to have it be annoying as all hell. Can someone tell me what to do to fix this.

lmao some_guy_ :lol:

How exactly are your speakers hooked up shaggy and what kind do you have (if not the ones in your sig)?

If it's just a plain old connection I'd try putting some aluminum foil around the speakers to test for transmission interference (obviously you shouldn't use this TEST as a solution if it works)... If it does, I'd recommend using an optical connection for your speakers and that might cure it...

its only the back two speakers that are connected to speaker stands that get the radio station. I bet you its the metal speaker stands, but is there something i can do without having to get new stands?

Actually, you're picking up a radio station, and thats what your hearing. I would think the only way to fix this would be to replace the speaker wire with some quality shielded speaker wire....but of course as soon as you play music or whatever you cant hear the noise anyway....and when you're not using them, just turn them off, so whats the big deal...honestly? I had the same problem when i used to live in the dorms @ college...i just dealt with it and turned off my speakers except when i wanted to use them

Actually, you're picking up a radio station, and thats what your hearing. I would think the only way to fix this would be to replace the speaker wire with some quality shielded speaker wire....but of course as soon as you play music or whatever you cant hear the noise anyway....and when you're not using them, just turn them off, so whats the big deal...honestly? I had the same problem when i used to live in the dorms @ college...i just dealt with it and turned off my speakers except when i wanted to use them

good point, ill admit thats a very good point

its just annoying when they are on and im not listening to music

no, no its not. I'm talking like FM radio

and shaggy, i know its a good point :P

pshhh, i knew that all along i was just waiting for you to say it ;)

Edited by Shaggy