How Do You Properly Bleed Your System?

The_WRATH

antifreeze works but in LITTLE quantities - it helps with corrosion and lubricates the system - yes water needs lubrication LMAO since antifreeze is an oil based liquid - it helps prevent rusting corrosion and helps lubricate pump componnents

but remember - antifreeze is used to prevent freezing and boiling over - your processor isnt going to freeze and isnt going to get hot enough to boil so you only need just enough to barely change the color of the the water from clear to a light yellowish green - i mean barely! then you would use uv additive to get the color

there will always be air bubbles at first - theres bunches of different ways to rid your system of air bubbles -- one way is when you first power on your water cooling system - shake it from time to time to jar loose air pockets that might be sticking in hose fittings or around inside your waterblocks

another way is ive heard that there is additives that you can put in the water that will help prevent air bubbles ( i think its called water wetter or something) - i dont have a problem with air bubbles and the only thing i have in my system right now is the ink from a yellow highlighter marker ^_^