How Do You Properly Bleed Your System?

The_WRATH

i would replace those silicone hoses with nylon hoses - plus the nylon hoses are CLEAR which will give your water cooling kit a cooler look - those silicone hoses are dust magnets and when they get dirty they arent very easily cleaned

you can get the same size hose at a hardware store for like 20 cents a foot or less -- it would just be as easy to get new hose and then you can mix highlighter ink or UV water dye if you use a cold cathode light it looks cool ^_^

test different amounts and play around with the mix to see different temps.

i'm not the best person to talk to about watercooling, but some guys use :O antifreeze.

try 50:50 windex:water to start with. then when you have found the right mix add uv/higlighter and wetter water or other additive

nonononoonono - never want a 50/50 mix with water with anything - water is the best single ingredient when watercooling - you only need a TINY bit of anything added to water to work properly - the more additives you add to water the less it does what its supposed to do - if anything if you use say 2 cups of water i would only put a spoonfull of anything else