Problem With My Water Pump

The_WRATH

i no that the aquarius 2 is different from other kits because of how there is a back up reciever for spare coolant so that the pump can get some after its low on coolant, but my water pump is low on cooland and the pump wont get more coolant from the back up reciever, is there something wrong with my hoses or something?

make sure that your systems hoses are in the right location!!! - i used to have the aquariusII cooling system and the location of the hoses is VERY important - follow the instructions for the location of hoses perfectly - if it still doesnt automaticly fill up when low then that means your system is vapor locked - shake up the pump a little

ok will do

yeah the back up reciever hoses are connected in the right places on the water pump

did this ever happen to you?

because you no on the water pump where it says "low"? yeah thats where the water level is at, still got liquid inside but not much

holy cow lol

ok so lemme get this straight

on the water pump...

1st hose (from the top) - bottom of back up reciever

2nd hose (from the top) - top of back up reciever

3rd hose (from the top) - right side of the cpu water block

4th hose (way bottom) - bottom of radiator

because this is how i got it set up right now

oh and is it better if you have the radiator above the water pump? better water flow? or does it not matter. and whats that thing on the lower right corner of your case? is that a fan with a vent or something?

hey do you have a pic of your cpu water block, how it was set up when you had the aquarius 2? because the thing is that my water block is facing to the right with the hoses coming from the left side, but theres a capaciter there that the water block hits, so i was thinking if i could face the water block to the left with the hosing coming out from the left

Edited by The_WRATH