Dfi Lanparty Ut Problem

FIXED IT. RESETTING BIOS AGAIN WORKED

Well, I went to FRYS to pick up a replacement board for my broken K8N Neo Platinum, and they had run out of that board. So I saw they had the DFI UT in stock and decided to pick that up. I installed it, and when I booted up the computer I proceeded to delete and then reinstall the drivers. However, the system would occasionally freeze. The freezing got more persistant, and eventually I could not get into WIndows. THe problem occurs just before the loading windows screen with the scrolling bar at the bottom comes up - it just hangs. I tried safemode, and it hangs on the giveio.sys file. SO I decided to format...however during the XP installing, it freezes when it gets to the Loading Windows Setup part, and I can't get to format. So I erased the data on my RAID, and tried again. Still same problem. So, I'm stuck there.

I'm assuming it has something to do with the motherboard...

Edit:

I tried using different SATA ports for my raptors, as well as resetting the BIOS.

Turned out the problem was a ram configuration problem. I have still to completely figure out how to get it to work - right now I have 2x256 in slot 1 and 3, and the 512 is just sitting out. When I put that in it becomes unstable. I'll do more messing around later. Stable 2.4ghz OC though.