Is this funny  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Is this funny

• Yes
    • NO
    • ROFL
    • LMAO
    • ROFLMAO

the gay joke was just a portion of it and was in it because of all times kerry and edwards looked like they were lovers (which was a lot).

Anyways, i thought it was funny. Not as great as the one from a couple of months ago (i think "this land is my land"), but funny nonetheless. It's always good to see things that bash BOTH sides, and aren't biased in their insults ;). So I voted for LMAO because...well i dunno...i just chose one of the choices since they're all the same (except for no) :P

the gay joke was just a portion of it and was in it because of all times kerry and edwards looked like they were lovers (which was a lot).

Anyways, i thought it was funny. Not as great as the one from a couple of months ago (i think "this land is my land"), but funny nonetheless. It's always good to see things that bash BOTH sides, and aren't biased in their insults ;). So I voted for LMAO because...well i dunno...i just chose one of the choices since they're all the same (except for no) :P

well.. i think they made kerry look kinda bad wtih ahh.. mr edwards.. but its just funny.. lol.. i wish thats the way politics realy was lol.. then life would be more funny