How Long Can I Keep Cmac Behind Me?

henbenley

Well cmac has been right behind me for that past couple weeks and somehow I've been able to stay right ahead of him. How long do you guys think I'll last before he blows by me?

my two main rigs have been down for the weekend . my dsl connection went down. my 64 amd aand one of my xp2000 were doing nothing for three days. went down on friday at 10ma they finished their wu at 2pm and 5pm. could not get any work for them. i am back up now but the wu are sitting in que. how long does it take them to up load?

cmac :foldon:

Oh great, that just means that I'm gonna get swamped in the next week for sure, unless I can find another rig to get folding. I dont have anymore though, and thats the problem. All I'm running right now is a 2600, 2.4, and a 1.9, all 24x7 unless i go out of town then only the 2.4 is folding. But I'm also using all 3 of those rigs for something pretty much all day and sometime all night too.

i will be adding a xp 2500 hopefuly within the week. i leave all mine on 24/7 also.

the the two 566 all they do is fold my other rig (xp 2000) it folds most of the time the other xp 2000 folds about 18hrs uninterupted a day the 1700 about 15 uninterupted hrs a day. my main rig is always being used for gaming or surfing the net probly only 8-10 uninterupted hrs a day. i want ed to add 6 p4 (not sure of the speed) from my sister-inlaws class but the computer guy at the school said no .

cmac :foldon:

Well cmac has been right behind me for that past couple weeks and somehow I've been able to stay right ahead of him.  How long do you guys think I'll last before he blows by me?

I dunno henbenley - my money's on cmac to ease by you in 2 weeks are so - don't give up without a fight. :foldon:

And roadkill - my crystal ball says you're safe from General - he'll never pass you. My money's on you in this race!

i'm falling a little behind main rig was down for a while i had to put in new psu (ultar x connect is the best!!!) and then oc it . didnt get much folding done today . also had to run prime 95 to check stability. tomorrow or the next day i should see a big increase 3 large gromacs and a tinker should finish (around 845 points) so henbenley you will lead for a while longer lol

cmac :foldon::foldon: