P4 2mb Extreme?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do not know that intel is used by most of the world its avertised on TV and everyware on computers today. I thought before that people would know what I was talking about when i said the other comment.

i dont think hp uses amd

all i see in their catalogs are p4s, the new generation of hps

to me, intel is just easier to work with, IN MY OPINION.

but ive always heard amd better and "faster"

ic, so instead the 2mb is a cache

:withstupid: I think about 80% of the comps that I see are intel. Only people I know with amd are people like me who built their own computer :-P

it's more like 95% intel on prebuilt computers.

whitebox and seperate processors is closer to 80% in favor of AMD. heck here at the store i'm luck to sell 1 intel chip for every 20 amd chips (105 sempron 2200's this week already).

<rant>

to worker:

...i'm sorry, but lately i've been getting worked up about your posts. most of them are spam, and incoherent to the thread. like your last post in this thread....your talking about how you wouldn't buy that HP that paranoid posted. that's not what he was talking about...he was proving someone wrong on how they said that HP doesn't use amd processors.

another thing...your first post in this thread...they come asking about this processor, and you say "hardly anyone uses intel". i mean c'mon...if you're going to post, please POST SOMETHING HELPFUL.

I think because the don t know about amd or that intel processors (except zeons) arnt 64 bit.

what the hell is that supposed to mean? that we don't know that intel processors are 32bit? That post doesn't even make sense!

How would someone on this board NOT about AMD?

I would not really get intel I hear bad things about intel all the time. Intels use HT hpyerthreading if your wonder about that.

DUH!!! c'mon man...are you on drugs or something? "HT is hyperthreading if you wondered". he didn't ask what it was....umm....do YOU know what actual hyperthreading IS?

It's really starting to get on my nerves. you joined less than 2 months ago, and you've already flooded these forums with over 1000 posts...JUST like that....just one line...POINTLESS posts. if you wanna do that, go join anandtech or something. how OLD are you anyways? anyone else know what i'm talking about?

</rant>

buuuuuut anyways....i've heard that having the 2meg cache doesn't always make much of a difference. mainly because of it's large size, it has to be slower. for $800, i'd rather build me an amd 3500+ system. (cpu/mb/ram)

Edited by airman

well, im going to agree with airman 100% on this issue....and worker...you might find this link useful...

The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation

and stay out of all the posts, unless you think you're at least 90% (or more) correct

anyway...

for $800, i'd rather build me an amd 3500+ system
i couldn't agree more Edited by sdy284