New Springs Required For New Hosing?

The_WRATH

i need to get new hosing because im sure theres something growing inside :\

when i do that would i need to replace the springs or can i just take them out of the old hoses and use them as well

oh and i plan on getting Polyurethane Tubing

is that material good?

yeah it just that i need new hosing anyways

lets say theres "stuff" inside the hose right now and i just poor new distilled water/coolant mix in the tubes, will the debree get washed away in the tubes?

You have to disconect the pipes and clean it out that way. Putting coolant and distalled water in will stop whats every in the pipes. It will just keep going around and around the system. Even if stuff falls off the pipes. might wreak the pump. best to take it apart and clean it manualy.

I think i know whats hes talking about.. my pipes are like that too... its kinda nasty, here let me pour some zerex super coolant on it and see if the stuff comes off.. .but it DEFINTELY doesnt come off with just distilled water.

Ya, i just tried it the stuff is just plain nasty, its most defintely from the fact that i just used plain distilled water when i first put it together (forgot to buy additives and didnt want to pay shipping just for that) and the CPU block / radiator rusted and carried it through the tubes... its a deep, dirty brown mess... it doesnt come off the tubes, im doing the same as him and just plain buying new tubing and this time im adding lots and lots of zerex super racing coolant ^_^

But if anyone can tell me why i should spend the $1.65 more per foot for tygon tubing vs. the normal tubing, id really appreciate it ^_^ i like to have stuff that works, but i dont like to get ripped off for no reason :unsure:

lol whoa man looks like you got a mess there

in my case, i dont got that big of a build up like your pipes are

i probably just noticed like a few small clumps in there, but nothing serious

well you cant really get ripped off on tubbing because they all go for around the same price per foot, what, 1.50? thats how much ive been running into lately

you tried xoxide.com or koolance.com?

ok not all things need to be bought of the net. a hardware store sells the stuff for like 49cents a foot.

and this time im adding lots and lots of zerex super racing coolant

not a good idea. its the water that transfers heat. not the coolant. the coolent merely gets rid of the heat transfered from the water faster

The stuff in your pipes is algea. a good solution (no pun intended) is distilled water with some windex cleaner. windex has a pH of 10. (ammonia) something which algea doesnt like.

But if anyone can tell me why i should spend the $1.65 more per foot for tygon tubing vs. the normal tubing, id really appreciate it

I could tell you, but i'd have to kill you. Lol.

The main difference is that tygon doesnt kink. but if ur carefull, the store bought stuff will do just fine.