Halo 2 Gone Gold!

Agallion

lol itll play better for me because halo mp is much more fun on a 4 people on 1 console..the group experience on pv its still fun just i like to play on console better

whoever said itd look better on xbox is on crack

lol itll play better for me because halo mp is much more fun on a 4 people on 1 console..the group experience on pv its still fun just i like to play on console better

whoever said itd look better on xbox is on crack

Yeah I have to agree it is definitely better to play Halo on Xbox. And as far as the graphics being better on PC, come on people? The difference is not going to be big enough to really matter and I really doubt the human eye will notice when your in a huge multiplayer game going at 70fps.

yah halo sucked so much for pc

it just felt weird

:withstupid:

no co-op for multiplayer, but i dunno if there was one for xbox

also the way that vehicles are controlled makes me mad... i have run so many teammates over with the truck...touch them and they die

yah halo sucked so much for pc

it just felt weird

:withstupid:

no co-op for multiplayer, but i dunno if there was one for xbox

also the way that vehicles are controlled makes me mad... i have run so many teammates over with the truck...touch them and they die

co-op mp? like teams? yeah, there were team matches. And I'm guessing the vehicles were the same on PC as on xbox (i only played xbox), so i dunno what you're talking about, the vehicles ROCKED! They were one of the best parts! Once you got used to them, they were a sinch to control.

Anyways, my bro won't bring back xbox until december, so i won't be hopping to get the game until then. I'm hoping the price will drop at least $10 by then, or maybe they'll be some good holiday deal :)

what exactly do they mean by gone gold?

it refers to the amount of copies they've sold (in this case, pre-orders). I forget the exact amount to be considered "gold". But i'm sure it'll go platinum in no time.